會員中心 |  會員注冊  |  兼職信息發布    瀏覽手機版!    首付一成開新車!!    人工翻譯 留言板 | RSS訂閱 | 設為首頁 | 加入收藏  繁體中文
當前位置:首頁 > 外語學習 > 英語學習 > 正文

經典文學《簡·愛》部分(音頻+中英對照)

發布時間: 2019-06-16 09:40:42   作者:譯聚網   來源: 可可英語   瀏覽次數:
摘要: 經典文學《簡·愛》部分(音頻+中英對照) ,粘貼出來供大家欣賞。



I was soon dressed; and when I heard Mr. Rochester quit Mrs. Fairfax's parlour, I hurried down to it.


我很快就穿好衣服,一聽到羅切斯特先生離開費爾法克斯太太的起居室,便匆匆下樓趕到那里。

The old lady, had been reading her morning portion of Scripture -- the Lesson for the day;

這位老太太在讀她早晨該讀的一段《圣經》--那天的功課。

her Bible lay open before her, and her spectacles were upon it.

面前擺著打開的《圣經》,《圣經》上放著一付眼鏡。

Her occupation, suspended by Mr. Rochester's announcement, seemed now forgotten:

她忙著的事兒被羅切斯特先生的宣布打斷后,此刻似乎已經忘記:

her eyes, fixed on the blank wall opposite, expressed the surprise of a quiet mind stirred by unwonted tidings.

她的眼睛呆呆地瞧著對面空無一物的墻上,流露出了一個平靜的頭腦被罕見的消息所激起的驚訝。

Seeing me, she roused herself: she made a sort of effort to smile, and framed a few words of congratulation;

見了我,她才回過神來,勉強笑了笑,湊了幾句祝賀的話。

but the smile expired, and the sentence was abandoned unfinished.

但她的笑容收斂了,她的話講了一半止住了。

She put up her spectacles, shut the Bible, and pushed her chair back from the table.

她戴上眼鏡,合上《圣經》,把椅子從桌旁推開。

經典文學《簡·愛》


"I feel so astonished," she began, "I hardly know what to say to you, Miss Eyre.


“我感到那么驚奇,”她開始說,“我真不知道對你說什么好,愛小姐。

I have surely not been dreaming, have I?

我肯定不是在做夢吧,是不是?

Sometimes I half fall asleep when I am sitting alone and fancy things that have never happened.

有時候我獨個兒坐著便朦朦朧朧地睡過去了,夢見了從來沒有發生過的事情。

It has seemed to me more than once when I have been in a doze,

在打盹的時候,我似乎不止一次看見

that my dear husband, who died fifteen years since, has come in and sat down beside me;

我那位十五前去世的親愛的丈夫,走進屋里,在我身邊坐下,

and that I have even heard him call me by my name, Alice, as he used to do.

我甚至聽他像以往一樣叫喚我的名字艾麗斯。

Now, can you tell me whether it is actually true that Mr. Rochester has asked you to marry him? Don't laugh at me.

好吧,你能不能告訴我,羅切斯特先生真的已經向你求婚了嗎?別笑話我。

But I really thought he came in here five minutes ago, and said that in a month you would be his wife."

不過我真的認為他五分鐘之前才進來對我說,一個月以后你就是他的妻子了。”


"He has said the same thing to me," I replied.

“他同我說了同樣的話,”我回答。



微信公眾號

[1] [2] [3] [下一頁] 【歡迎大家踴躍評論】
我來說兩句
評分: 1分 2分 3分 4分 5分
評論內容:
驗證碼:
【網友評論僅供其表達個人看法,并不表明本站同意其觀點或證實其描述。】
評論列表
已有 0 條評論(查看更多評論)

辽宁快乐12内部出号软件下载